Table of Content
The e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com, owned by Tue Anh Travel Trading Co., Ltd., is an online marketplace that helps customers book a car easily. Not only does MyTravelThru provide a transport technology solution, it also aspires to accelerate the transition of Vietnam’s economy towards sustainable and environmentally friendly development. A “Shared Mindset” brings people closer together with a shared vision of a better future generation. MyTravelThru believes that every Vietnamese citizen has the right to enjoy a better quality of life. Therefore, our transportation technology platform is always focused towards:
– Optimizing resources & idle assets;
– Creating accessible services at a reasonable cost;
– Reducing pressure on traffic infrastructure & reducing environmental pollution;
– Creating a smart consumer community.
Welcome to the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com! Before using the MyTravelThru website including services or tools, you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions of the website. If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact the MyTravelThru E-Commerce Platform directly through our contact information publicly available on the website. The objective of this document is to set forth the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions between the MyTravelThru E-commerce Platform and the user.
The E-commerce trading platform MyTravelThru reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the Terms of this regulation, at any time. The changes will take effect after 5 working days from the date of being published on the website. Please check this policy regularly for changes. And when you continue to use the website after the changes are posted, it means that you accept those changes.
I. General Principles:
The e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com is operated and operated by Tue Anh Travel Trading Co., Ltd. Members on the Website are traders, organizations and individuals whose legal commercial activities are officially recognized by MyTravelThru and are allowed to use services provided by MyTravelThru and related parties.
This principle applies to members who register to use and participate in providing services on the Mytravelthru.com Platform. Traders, organizations, and individuals participating in transactions at mytravelthru.com are free to negotiate on the basis of respecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties involved in the purchase of services through the “Book a car” feature online, not contrary to the provisions of the law.
Information about traders, organizations and individuals who are members (or non-members for customers who only order services and do not need to register for membership) on the mytravelthru.com platform must be transparent and accurate.
Services provided for transactions on the Mytravelthru.com platform must fully meet the provisions of relevant laws, not fall under the cases of business ban and advertising ban according to regulations. Service application through mytravelthru.com must be done publicly, transparently, ensuring the interests of customers.
All contents of this Operation Regulation must comply with the current legal system of Vietnam. When participating in the mytravelthru.com Platform, members must find out for themselves their legal responsibilities towards the current laws of Vietnam and commit to comply with the contents of the Regulations of the mytravelthru.com Platform and according to the regulations. under the law.
II. General rules:
1. Trading domain name on E-commerce trading platform:
The e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com is developed by the Tourism Trading Company Limited with the name: mytravelthru.com (hereinafter referred to as: “Mytravelthru.com Platform”).
Trading and Tourism Company Limited was established and operated under the Business License No. 0402014450 issued by the Department of Planning & Investment of Da Nang City on November 23, 2019.
2. General Definition:
- Partners/sellers: Are traders, organizations and individuals with legal business and commercial activities that MyTravelThru agrees to allow to use the services provided by mytravelthru.com and related parties. Through mytravelthru.com, the partner(s) are allowed to create an introductory booth and perform other activities to provide services to customers.
- Buyer/customer: Are traders, organizations and individuals who register an account (or do not register) on the Mytravelthru.com Platform to order services of partners on the Mytravelthru.com Platform.
- Service: A service provided by business partners on the platform mytravelthru.com (E-commerce platform: mytravelthru.com provides car booking services to customers throughout the country).
- The Management Board of the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform or the Management Board: Is the development and operation team of the mytravelthru.com Platform project, authorized by Tue Anh Tourism Trading Co., Ltd. to be responsible for and manage the platform. mytravelthru.com and related matters.
- Members: including Seller/partner and Buyer/customer
- Members must register for the initial declaration of relevant personal information, which is officially recognized by the mytravelthru.com Management Board and allowed to use the service.
- When a Member registers as a member of mytravelthru.com, the Member understands that:
+ Members can create or be granted an account to use or operate.
+ Members can receive information about services and activities (if any) from partners and MyTravelThru.
The content of this Regulation complies with the current regulations of Vietnam. Members when participating in the Mytravelthru.com Platform must find out for themselves their legal responsibilities towards the current laws of Vietnam and commit to comply with the contents of the Regulations of the Mytravelthru.com Platform.
III. Transaction Process:
1. Process for service customers on mytravelthru.com
When customers want to book services on mytravelthru.com, customers should adhere to the following steps:
Step 1: Search and refer to service information on the website that customers are interested in.
Step 2: After choosing the right service, the customer proceeds to order the service according to the built-in features on the website.
Step 3: Fill in personal information to proceed with booking (note: Personal information provided to mytravelthru.com must be accurate).
Step 4: After filling in personal information and choosing a payment method, the customer selects “Continue” to make the payment (if the customer chooses to pay online) or complete the service order (if the customer chooses to pay online). customers choose to pay in the form of postpaid (cash)).
2. Process for partners (taxis; suppliers; …):
The trading process for partners complies with the contract/agreement between the partner and MyTravelThru (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) and/or the regulations/regulations applicable to the partner posted on the website , the Supplier follows the following Procedure:
1) Traders, organizations and individuals wishing to become a Partner (Seller) to provide transportation services to customers who want to book a car through mytravelthru.com Platform will send a request for cooperation to MyTravelThru via MyTravelThru. address:
+ Name of unit: Tue Anh Tourism Trading Co., Ltd
+ Address: 2nd Platform, 637-639 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Xuan Ha Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang, Vietnam
+ Phone: (+84) 979 990 945 or Email: email@example.com
Upon receiving the request, our sales staff will contact traders, organizations and individuals in need to provide support, advice, obtain necessary information and documents, and sign a contract. Service Provider.
2) Partners after signing an agreement/contract to provide services with MyTravelThru will be able to create their own booth to post transportation services on the mytravelthru.com Platform. Each Partner will register an account and be approved by the mytravelthru.com Administration to manage the booth through the driver application.
With this account, the Partner can post information about his or her own ride
on the stall. The information about the trip will be moderated by the administration of mytravelthru.com before being publicly displayed on the website. Customers (Car Bookers) can search and book a car online on the website.
3) Create an account and post services for sale
After signing the agreement/contract to provide services with MyTravelThru, the partner will be able to create his own booth to post the transportation service on the mytravelthru.com Platform. Each Partner will register an account and be approved by the mytravelthru.com Management Board to manage the stall through the website for drivers and their vehicles.
3. Policy of shipping, forwarding
Airport and intercity transportation is performed by third parties providing transportation services with whom MyTravelThru has contracted to provide services. The transportation process needs to meet the following regulations:
- Regulations on checking information:
+ You need to present the booking code before boarding. This booking code is sent to you by SMS or by Email
+ In case you do not remember the booking code, you can still go if you have information that matches the information used when booking (phone, ID card, passport …)
- Regulations on driver waiting time for each service:
Depending on the area, the driver will wait for you up to 45 minutes at the requested pick up point. Past this time, we have the right to cancel the trip without compensation or charge an extra fee due to waiting for further guests. Waiting charges are calculated as follows:
+ 50,000 VND/hour for 4.7-seat car
+ 100,000 VND/hour for cars with 16 seats or more
When you provide full information, including: Flight code, landing / take-off time, exit hall; MyTravelThru guarantees a waiting driver or arranges a pick-up.
- Regulations on waiting time for each service:
The driver will come to pick you up on time and at the right place that you request.
- Other rule:
You must not bring with you prohibited goods from the list of prohibited goods of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
You are not allowed to smoke and eat unhygienic food in the car.
In the event of a force majeure (earthquake, storm, flood…), we reserve the right to cancel or change the schedule and running time without any responsibility.
- Rules for traveling alone:
+ Booking time: at least 2 hours before departure time
+ Pick up time: Choose a pick up time at least 2 hours before the flight time for domestic flights, 3 hours before for domestic flights
+ Driver picks up at scheduled time
+ Luggage and number of passengers: Suitable for vehicle type
Note: Please note that when booking during peak hours, festival days, please adjust the time to ensure your trip.
- Regulations on booking by hour:
Note: Travel anywhere as long as the final stop is within the city limits and no more than 15 km from the original pick up point.
Please note the journey log and the number of kilometers on the meter to ensure the costs incurred with the driver. We cannot resolve claims and compensation without sufficient proof from the customer.
The number of people traveling in accordance with the registered vehicle type. The driver has the right to refuse service if the number of people allowed is exceeded.
MyTravelThru is committed to service quality, driving quality for trips booked at mytravelthru.com. We do not commit to service quality, compensation terms if you book a car directly with the driver.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: (+84) 979 990 945
Cancellation/reschedule and refund policy:
- Regulations Cancellation/change of schedule:
You have the right to cancel your booking or change the departure time at no extra cost 24 hours before departure time. Please call the hotline (+84) 979 990 945 to inform about changes or cancellations if necessary.
You will carefully consider the departure time and factors (peak hours, festivals, road closures…) and take responsibility for your flight with your booked time. MyTravelThru does not compensate for costs incurred by customers booking at the wrong time if MyTravelThru comes to pick up guests at the booked time.
- Refund Terms:
In case you order the service and pay in advance.
Cancellation prior to 24 hours before departure: 100% refund
Cancellation within 24 hours from departure date: no refund
In case the error is determined by the system of MyTravelThru, we will refund 100% of the prepayment to you.
In case of cancellation, please bear the bank transfer fee.
MyTravelThru provides a ride-hailing service, not a physical product, so there is no warranty policy.
Dispute and complaint settlement process:
MyTravelThru and its partners are responsible for receiving and handling complaints of Service Bookers related to transactions at mytravelthru.com Platform. The service orderer has the right to submit a complaint about the quality of the service not matching the description, shipping problems, payment information, other problems related to the partner, the person ordering the service on the mytravelthru.com trading platform. to the admin of mytravelthru.com. After receiving these complaints, MyTravelThru will verify the information and, if it is correct, will propose handling measures for both parties including the Servicer and the Partner in accordance with the Complaints Resolution Policy.
- Time limit, forms of complaint:
For complaints about service quality, payment and shipping: Members must submit complaints within 1 working day after successful shipping or payment. For other complaints, Members can submit comments to contribute to better mytravelthru.com Platform when detecting unclear issues or acts of violation.
- Complaints are created as follows:
Send an email to the email address: email@example.com
Call Hotline: (+84) 979 990 945
Send claims in person (Buyers come in person or send complaints by post to:
– Name of unit: TUE ANH SERVICES AND TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
– Address: 2nd Platform, 637-639 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Xuan Ha Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang, Vietnam
– Phone number: (+84) 979 990 945
- Order of dispute and complaint settlement:
Step 1: MyTravelThru’s Customer Care Department will receive Member’s complaints submitted in accordance with the above methods. MyTravelThru will ask the Servicer and or the Partner to provide information and evidence related to the transaction and product to verify and clarify the case and take appropriate action.
Step 2: Customer Care Department will reply/response based on the policies announced by MyTravelThru. How to reply via email or phone to that member.
Step 3: Transfer the complaint response/response to relevant departments if (a) goods must be returned to the member, (b) refunded to the member and (c) other cases Others need support from relevant departments for MyTravelThru to settle benefits for members.
- Time limit for handling complaints:
The maximum response time/response to a complaint is 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. If the complaining member has not provided enough information as requested by MyTravelThru within the time-limit requested by MyTravelThru to resolve the complaint, MyTravelThru will understand that the member has waived the complaint and the case will be closed upon conclusion of the above 15 working days without the fault of MyTravelThru. At the request of a member, bring the case to the competent State agency the right to settle according to law, the time limit for handling shall be according to the time limit for the settlement of the competent state agency.
- Each party’s responsibility:
Parties including Seller, Buyer and MyTravelThru will have to play a responsible role in actively resolving the issue:
- For Partners: It is necessary to provide documents to certify information related to the event that is causing conflicts to customers;
- For MyTravelThru, will listen to and receive information from customers (in specific cases MyTravelThru will: ask customers to be responsible for providing accurate tangible and intangible information about conflicting issues. is arising that need to be resolved but the customer has found himself damaged) and the Partner, then conducts a review and clearly states and analyzes which party the fault belongs. Consultion will be done on the agreement on the level of indemnification of the two parties and conclude the dispute settlement in the most satisfactory way.
- For Service Orderers: provide complete and accurate information and evidence related to transactions and products at the request of MyTravelThru to verify and clarify the case and take appropriate action.
In case of proving the fault of the Partner, MyTravelThru will take a warning measure and request a refund of all costs that the Member has spent to own the goods or services or to exchange the service. In accordance with the quality announced by the Partner at mytravelthru.com, if the Partner repeats the offense, MyTravelThru will terminate and remove all information of that Partner on the mytravelthru.com Platform. In case MyTravelThru and the parties have tried to resolve through negotiation and agreement, but still cannot resolve the conflict arising from the transaction between the Service Orderer and the Partner, either party Service and the Service Orderer will be able to bring the case to the competent State Agency for settlement to ensure the legitimate interests of the parties MyTravelThru respects and strictly implements the provisions of the law on protection of benefit of the Servicer. Therefore, it is recommended that the Partners on the Mytravelthru.com platform provide complete, accurate, honest and detailed information related to products and services. All acts of fraud and fraud in business are condemned and must be fully responsible before the law. MyTravelThru publicizes the mechanism to resolve disputes arising during transactions on the mytravelthru.com platform. When the Orderer of goods or services arises in conflict with the Partner or harms his legitimate interests, MyTravelThru publicizes the dispute resolution mechanism and process for the parties involved: dispute settlement according to a unified exchange and agreement mechanism. The parties involved will follow the process of indirect communication by phone, confirmation by email, if there is still no agreement, it will be resolved through face-to-face meetings to concretize the problem and thoroughly solve the problem. conflict between the parties in the most beneficial way.
IV. Payment Process
1. Payment between buyer and seller:
When the buyer chooses a suitable service on the website, the buyer proceeds to order the service and choose a payment method according to the built-in features on the website.
2. Payment between partners (sellers, suppliers…) and Website/Application Management Board:
The supplier will pay mytravelthru.com in the form of depositing money into the account to deduct the commission percentage, specifically the process is as follows:
Step 1: Sign a Service Contract and register an account
Step 2: The Partner will deposit money into the account (minimum VND 2,000,000), the amount deposited into this account will be deducted from the commission by MyTravelThru (the fee is specified in Section 2, Part III of the Regulations). this) for each successfully placed service.
V. Ensure transaction safety
MyTravelThru e-commerce trading platform utilizes a mechanism to ensure transaction safety as follows:
The Company uses the verification of NCC information and members’ personal information. To ensure that the transaction is carried out successfully, and to minimize the risks that may arise, the Company strictly follows the following procedures:
- Member Protection: The ordering system is designed so that members of the Company cannot place orders until it is safe for the member to place an order.
- As soon as the member clicks on the “Book a car” button of the browser, the booking will be in safe mode. All data related to members’ orders, including all personal information, and payment details, will go through encryption.
- Members should not provide details of payments to anyone by email or other means. The Company is not responsible for any loss that the member may suffer as a result of the exchange of information relating to the payment by any means.
- Members may not use any programs, tools, or any other form of interference in the Company’s systems or change the data structures. Absolutely do not distribute, distribute, use any activities that interfere with, damage, or infringe the foundation of business transactions on the Company’s website. Any violations will be handled in accordance with the terms of this regulation and relevant laws.
- All parties involved with the Company must keep all transaction information confidential, unless required by law to provide such information.
VI. Protection of customer personal information
1. Purpose and scope of collection
The collection of data on the MyTravelThru E-commerce Exchange includes:
- For users/customers: MyTravelThru collects the following information:
+ Phone number/email and password when customers register an account on mytravelthru.com.
+ Pick-up point; Pay points when customers search for rides.
+ Booking information: MyTravelThru collects information including: Full name; phone number; email; flight code; Flight type when customer selects “Book a car”:
- For Partners/Sellers: MyTravelThru collects the following information: Company Name; address; phone number; email; tax code/ID number; Certified copy of transport business license (for partner is the Company); bank account number when the Partner/Seller signs the Contract to provide E-Commerce Services on the E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com.
During the payment transaction at the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform, we only keep detailed information about the customer’s paid order, information about the customer’s bank account number. Other Items will not be stored.
We will also use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally identifiable information (such as cookies, IP address, browser type, total date, etc.) to increase responsiveness. with respect to the Sites and Services, as well as about developing new functions, features and services in accordance with evolving trends and interests.
The members will be solely responsible for the security and keeping of all activities of using the service under the registered name and password; your phone number and email address. In addition, members are responsible for promptly informing MyTravelThru E-commerce trading platform of unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties. to take appropriate measures.
2. Scope of information use
The Company uses the information members provide to:
- Provide car booking service for members;
- Send notices about information exchange activities between members and E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
- Prevent activities that result in the destruction of members’ user accounts or activities that impersonate members; Contact and deal with members in special cases.
- Do not use members’ personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at MyTravelThru.
- In case of legal requirements: The company is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information of members upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to a customer’s illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members’ personal information.
Information storage time
Customer Information, as well as information exchanged between Customer and MyTravelThru, are kept and secured by MyTravelThru’s system, especially Customer’s payment card information will be provided by MyTravelThru’s payment gateway partners. security.
MyTravelThru has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of Customer Information. MyTravelThru will also coordinate with security experts (when necessary) to update the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of Customer Information when Customer accesses, registers to open an account and /or use MyTravelThru features. When collecting data, MyTravelThru keeps and secures Customer Information at the server system. The server service provider will have to comply with the security of members’ information as well as other MyTravelThru data according to the law.
Customer’s payment card information will be protected by payment gateway partners of MyTravelThru according to international standards. MyTravelThru does not allow third parties to track or collect Customer’s information on MyTravelThru component websites.
For closed accounts, we still store Customer’s Personal Information and access to serve the purposes of fraud prevention, investigation, answering questions… These Personal Information will be MyTravelThru is stored on the server system for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months from the date the Customer closes the account on MyTravelThru. After this period ends, MyTravelThru will proceed to permanently delete Your Personal Information.
The Customer must absolutely not have any act of using tools and programs to illegally interfere with the system or change the data structure of MyTravelThru, as well as any other acts to spread, promote for activities with the purpose of interfering, sabotaging or infiltrating the data of the MyTravelThru system, as well as acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In the event that MyTravelThru detects that the Customer has intentionally forged, cheated, distributed unauthorized information, etc., MyTravelThru has the right to transfer the Customer’s Personal Information to the competent authorities for processing according to the law. laws. The member’s personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or the member can log in and perform the cancellation. Remaining in all cases personal information of members will be kept confidential on the server of mytravelthru.com.
Persons or organizations that may have access to personal information:
We store the personal information customers provide to us in a secure operating environment. Only employees of mytravelthru.com such as: Management board of mytravelthru.com; Technical department, IT; Sales; State agencies upon request MyTravelThru provide member information to serve the investigation process and Only merchants (partners/Sellers) as well as payment partners of MyTravelThru can access this information on a need-to-know basis to contact and confirm when customers use our services to ensure their interests.
Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
TUE ANH TOURISM TRADE CO., LTD
Address: 2nd Platform, 637-639 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Xuan Ha Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang, Vietnam
US Hotline: (+1) 415 855 3868
Hotline: (+84) 979 990 945
Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Members have the right to self-check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by logging into their account and correcting personal information or requesting mytravelthru.com to do so.
Members have the right to submit complaints about the NCC to the Management Board of the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com. When receiving this feedback, mytravelthru.com will re-confirm the information. In the event that the member’s reflection is correct, depending on the extent, mytravelthru.com will take timely handling measures.
US Hotline: (+1) 415 855 3868
Hotline: (+84) 979 990 945
Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
MyTravelThru does not provide Customer Information to any third party except in the case of having to do so at the request of competent State agencies, or as required by law. In addition to the above cases, MyTravelThru will have a specific notice to the Customer when it has to disclose Customer Information to a third party. In this case, MyTravelThru commits to disclose Customer Information only with Customer’s consent.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of member’s personal data, mytravelthru.com will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and for notifying the affected parties.
Absolutely secure all member’s online transaction information including invoice information, accounting and digital vouchers at the level 1 secure central data area of mytravelthru.com.
The administration of mytravelthru.com requires individuals, when registering/booking a car as a Member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone number, number account, …, and is responsible for the legality of the above information. The management of mytravelthru.com is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided at the initial registration is not exactly.
Mechanism for receiving and settling complaints related to member’s personal information who needs to use services or purchase products
Members have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the Management Board of the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com to the Company address or via email.
US Hotline: (+1) 415 855 3868
Hotline: (+84) 979 990 945
The company is responsible for taking technical and professional measures to verify the reflected contents.
The processing time for feedback related to members’ personal information who needs to use the car booking service is 15 days.
VII. Bad information management:
- For sellers:
MyTravelThru collects the following information: Company Name; address; phone number; email; tax code/ID number; a certified copy of the transport business license (for the partner being the Company); bank account number when the Partner/Seller signs the Contract to provide E-Commerce Services on the E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com or when the partner registers an account, we collect more pictures Paper driver’s license; vehicle registration/registration number.
The information that the Seller provides to the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform must be accurate and complete in accordance with the law and the Seller must be solely responsible for the information that they provide to the trading platform. e-commerce translation mytravelthru.com
- For service information posted:
For posting information about the trip made by a partner. The company will check the content before displaying it. The content must not violate the provisions of the law on goods and services. Content that is not related to the ride-hailing service will be removed from the exchange. The first violation partners will be reminded, from the second time onwards, the Company will terminate the membership rights and claim compensation according to the contract value that the two parties have signed.
Information related to politics, religion; information that violates the law, fine customs and customs in general. The management of the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform has the right to delete it if such information violates the terms and policies of mytravelthru.com (including information that violates safety, security and property rights. intellectual property).
Information posted on mytravelthru.com must meet the following requirements:
- Have the vehicle’s registration/Driver registration;
- How many seats does the car have; what kind of car
- Car rental price: (How much does it cost to rent a place? How much does it cost to rent a car?)
All information before being displayed on mytravelthru.com will be approved by the Management Board before coming to service users.
- Posting false promotional and discount information;
- Posting information that misrepresents the Vietnamese state;
- Posting inappropriate images of content: Depraved, anti-state, copyright infringement;
- Use abusive, vulgar language when evaluating products and services.
Information censorship process of the management board of e-commerce platform mytravelthru.com
+ First time censorship (censorship by technical system, implementation of content filters)
– Censoring information content through keyword filters to prevent bad content: The list of keywords is built on the basis of the provisions of current law, including keywords with content including: Against the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; causing harm to national security, social order and safety; undermining the great national unity bloc; propaganda war, terrorism; causing hatred and conflict among ethnic groups, ethnic groups and religions; Propaganda and incitement to violence, lewdness, debauchery, crimes, social evils, superstition, destruction of the nation’s fine customs and traditions; Disclosing state secrets, military secrets, security, economic, foreign affairs and other secrets prescribed by law; Disseminating information that distorts, slanders or offends the reputation of the organization, the honor and dignity of individuals; Advertising, propagating, trading in prohibited goods and services; Dissemination of journalistic, literary, artistic and publication works is prohibited.
– Keyword list is updated regularly. When detecting or suspecting these infringing contents, the system will automatically convert the infringing content into a warning and pending action. The content moderation department of E-commerce platform mytravelthru.com will directly check these warnings and decide whether to remove or allow these contents to be displayed on the website.
– Censorship of textual content (text): There is a list of “bad” words with inappropriate content such as: incitement, violence, fraud, etc. These “bad” words will be rated according to the level of content. scale, when there are too many of these words, depending on the scale, the system will automatically change to “***” before censoring by the human resources team. If the content provided by the provider contains words that are in the bad keywords list and depending on the number of bad words that appear, the system will automatically evaluate whether the information is valid. or not. If the posts that the system considers inappropriate will be saved in the list of invalid information, the moderators will have an easier time reviewing the content.
– Censorship of content in the form of images (images): When a Member provides images to E-commerce trading platform of Dichungtaxi.com, these images are automatically saved by the system in a separate storage area. These images will then be sent to the system for analysis and classification by keywords. Images with infringing content will be moved to a warning and pending list. The censorship department will review this list and re-censor it again, if it is true that this photo has infringing content, the system will not approve the image or delete this image from the storage system.
+ Second censorship (censorship by staff)
– The staff operating the e-commerce platform mytravelthru.com are people with high professional knowledge, rich experience, and masters of the provisions of current law on management of the e-commerce trading platform.
– Every day, the human resources team will censor the information in the alert list updated by the system. Infringing content will be removed immediately. At the same time, depending on the severity of the violation.
– Censorship is carried out daily, infringing information will be removed immediately after 03 hours from the time of detection.
Sanctions if members (buyers, sellers) violate regulations or do not comply with regulations:
- For the above prohibited behavior, if the member intentionally or unintentionally violates it, MyTravelThru will solve it according to the following options:
- For the first violation: MyTravelThru will send an email to the violating member, along with the violated content to notify and request the member to remove the infringing content;
- For the second violation: MyTravelThru will send an email to the offending member, with the violated content to notify, and that member’s account will be temporarily locked and all infringing content will be deleted. will be taken down by MyTravelThru and claim damages under the contract signed by both parties.
Members will have to contact the Administration of MyTravelThru to unlock the account.
- For the third violation: Member’s account will be permanently locked and Member will be forced to compensate for damage according to the contract signed by both parties.
MyTravelThru has the right to lock a member’s account if that member violates the terms mentioned above, in case of serious violations (Ex: Fraud, anti-state) MyTravelThru will coordinate with state agencies to solve the problem.
Measures to deal with acts of infringing on consumers’ rights on the website:
On a case-by-case basis, MyTravelThru applies timely handling measures for acts that infringe on consumers’ rights on the mytravelthru.com website such as: Reminders; temporary, permanent account lockout; terminate the service contract. In the event that it is considered that the infringement acts seriously affect consumers, MyTravelThru will bring the case to the competent authority for settlement.
VIII. Liability in case of technical errors
The E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com is committed to making efforts to ensure the safety and stability of the entire technical system. However, in the event that a problem occurs due to the fault of mytravelthru.com, mytravelthru.com will immediately apply measures to ensure the interests of members.
When making transactions on mytravelthru.com, members are required to strictly follow the instructions.
The Management Board of E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com is committed to providing the best quality of service to members participating in the transaction. In case there is a technical error, software error or other objective errors leading to the member’s inability to participate in the transaction, the members shall notify the Management Board of the E-commerce trading platform at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org we will fix the error as soon as possible, facilitating members to participate in transactions at mytravelthru.com.
However, the Company/Management Board of e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com will not be responsible for handling in the event that members’ notices do not reach the Management Board, arising from technical errors, errors. transmission, software or other errors not caused by the company.
- Rights and obligations of the Management Board of e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
- Rights of the Management Board of E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
Request the partner to perform the rights and obligations in accordance with the contents of the service provision contract on the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform as well as the Platform’s operating regulations published on the website: mytravelthru.com
Mytravelthru.com may terminate the partner’s right to use one or all of the services; customers and will notify partners; customers for at least one (01) month in the case of partners; customers violate the Regulations of the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com or have acts affecting business activities on mytravelthru.com.
Mytravelthrui.com will consider terminating the right to use the service and the partner’s membership if the partner does not participate in the transaction and exchange of information on the related mytravelthru.com e-commerce service website. continuously for three (06) months. If you want to continue to become a partner and be re-granted the right to use the service, you must re-sign the E-commerce service provision service contract on the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform.
Mytravelthru.com may immediately terminate the partner’s right to use the service and membership; customers if the Website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com detects a partner; the client is convicted or is serving a sentence, in the case of a partner; Customers who continue to operate may cause the Website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com to be liable, engage in fraudulent activities, forge, cause market disturbances, and cause disunity with other customers. partner; other customers of the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com, activities in violation of current laws of Vietnam.
Mytravelthru.com holds the copyright to use the services and content on the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com in accordance with the legal provisions on intellectual property protection in Vietnam. All icons and content in different languages are owned by the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com. Any illegal copying, use and dissemination of the above property rights is strictly prohibited.
Mytravelthru.com reserves the right to change the service table, price list and payment method during the time of providing services to partners; customers according to the needs and conditions of the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com and will notify the partner in advance; Customer term is one (01) month.
Obligations of the Management Board of e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
Mytravelthru.com is responsible for building and implementing the “mechanism of inspection and supervision” to ensure that the provision of information on the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com is fully accurate.
Provide complete, accurate and timely customer information for partners to be able to provide services.
Refund revenue to partners in case mytravelthru.com collects money in advance from customers via online payments and transfer within 30 days of receiving the payment request from the partner.
Mytravelthru.com will take timely handling measures when detecting or receiving reports on illegal business acts on e-commerce websites and will support state management agencies to investigate such acts. doing business in violation of the law, providing registration information, transaction history and other documents about the subject of illegal acts on the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com
Mytravelthru.com will be responsible for publicly publishing the mechanism to resolve disputes arising during the transaction process on the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com. When customers on the Website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com arise conflicts with sellers (partners) or damage legitimate interests. mytravelthru.com will provide customers with information about the seller (partner), and actively support customers to protect their legitimate rights and interests.
Mytravelthru.com is responsible for preventing and removing from the website information that is not suitable for providing services in accordance with the law.
Mytravelthru.com is responsible for building the website, including some main tasks such as: Research, design, purchase hardware and software equipment, connect to the Internet, develop policies for the operation of the Website. provide e-commerce services mytravelthru.com under the conditions and scope permitted. The website mytravelthru.com will deploy and cooperate with partners in building a system of services and utility tools for the transactions of participating partners and users on the Website. e-commerce service provider mytravelthru.com.
Mytravelthru.com is responsible for receiving feedback from partners; customerss if there is a dispute. The Board of Directors will consider and reflect on it. Depending on the extent to which the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com will have a plan to protect the interests of its members.
Mytravelthru.com will try to the best extent and conditions possible to maintain the normal operation of the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com and overcome problems such as: technical problems about machinery, software errors, internet connection systems, human resources, social changes, natural disasters, power outages, decisions of state agencies or a related third party. However, if the above incidents occur beyond our control, are force majeure events that cause damage to members, the website providing e-commerce services mytravelthru.com is not responsible. .
- Rights and responsibilities of the Partner/Seller
- Rights of Partner/Seller
After signing the e-commerce service provisions contract, the partner will be allowed to create a service provider account on mytravelthru.com to carry out the transportation when there is a car order from the customer.
Have the right to request mytravelthru.com to provide complete and accurate information of customers and enjoy revenue from the performance of transportation services.
Partners are entitled to request the Management Board to support technical issues when using services on mytravelthru.com. And have the right to ask MyTravelThru to assist in the process of resolving disputes arising related to transactions performed on the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
Partners will enjoy preferential policies provided by E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com or third parties provided on E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com. These preferential policies will be posted directly on the E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com or emailed directly to the Seller;
Partners have the right to contribute ideas to E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com during operation. Recommendations are sent directly by email to E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com.
The partner commits that the information provided to the E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com is accurate and complete. The partner agrees to keep and change the information on the E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com is up to date, accurate and complete.
Prepare the vehicle and driver, ensure that mytravelthru.com’s transportation requirements are met, and that passengers and luggage are safe during the entire transportation process. Be responsible for all customer complaints about the quality of shipping services.
Take all responsibility in terms of material and legal in the process of exploiting and using your vehicle.
Partners commit and agree not to use services of E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information leakage, sabotage, creating and spreading viruses that damage the system, configuration, and information transmission of E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com or use its services for the purpose of speculation, manipulating the market to create orders products, including for the purpose of predicting market demand. In case of violation, the partner must take responsibility for their actions before the law.
Partner commits not to change, modify, copy, propagate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of services provided by E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com to a third party if without the consent of E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com in this Operation Regulation.
Partners must not act to discredit the E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com in any form such as causing disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party or declaring transmitting and disseminating information that is not beneficial to the reputation of the E-commerce trading platform: mytravelthru.com.
The Partner is responsible for coordinating with MyTravelThru to resolve disputes arising from transactions related to mytravelthru.com
The Partner at all times agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its parent company, its affiliates, joint ventures, directors, employees, officers, suppliers, Sellers or the Company’s franchisees shall be held harmless from any action, claim, demand, litigation, cost, liability or expense (including legal expenditures and expenses). damages) incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly, as a result of or arising from a breach of the Seller’s Operating Regulations (including the documents referred to), or arising from a breach of the Seller’s Regulations. violate any law or the rights of a third party of the Seller and comply with any other obligations required by law.
- Rights and responsibilities of buyers/customers on the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
- Rights of buyers/customers on e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
Customers are entitled to request the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform for instructions on how to use tools and features for the transaction and use of services and utilities on the E-commerce trading platform. from mytravelthru.com.
Customers have the right to contribute ideas to the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com during its operation. The petitions are sent directly by mail, fax or email to the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com.
Customers are entitled to preferential policies provided by mytravelthru.com or third parties on mytravelthru.com. These policies are posted directly or emailed to each member of mytravelthru.com.
Customers have the right to complain to partners if the service quality is not guaranteed.
Customers have the right to request legal authorities to protect their interests if they are deceived by their partners.
Responsibilities of buyers/customers on e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
The customer will be solely responsible for the security and storage and all activities of using the service under his/her phone number.
Customers are responsible for promptly informing the E-commerce trading platform of mytravelthru.com about the unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of their personal information provided to the platform mytravelthru.com for the two parties to cooperate in handling.
Customers commit that the information provided to mytravelthru.com is correct.
The Client at all times agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its parent company, its affiliates, joint ventures, directors, employees, officers, suppliers, Sellers or the Company’s franchisees shall be held harmless from any action, claim, demand, litigation, cost, liability or expense (including legal expenditures and expenses). damages) incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly, as a result of or arising from a breach of the Buyer’s Regulations (including the documents referred to) or arising from a breach of the Buyer’s Regulations, and violations of any law or the rights of a third party of Buyer.
In the event that a customer has a dispute, claim and/or action against one or more other customers, the client agrees to waive the liability of the Company, its parent company, its affiliates, the company. joint ventures, directors, officers, officers, suppliers, Sellers or franchisees of the Company to the fullest extent permitted by law with respect to any claim, demand, fee any losses, costs and damages (actual and consequential) of all types and nature, known and unknown, anticipated and unexpected, disclosed and undisclosed (including legal costs) arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
Customers commit and agree not to use the services of the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage purposes. destroy, create and spread viruses that damage the system, configuration, transmission of information of the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com or use its services for the purpose of speculation, market manipulation Create fake orders, including for judgment purposes predict market demand. In case of violation, customers must be responsible for their actions before the law.
Customers commit not to change, modify, copy, propagate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the service provided by the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform to a party. third party without the consent of the E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com in this Regulation.
Customers must not act to discredit the E-commerce trading platform of mytravelthru.com in any form such as causing disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party or propagate and disseminate information that is not conducive to the reputation of the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com.
XII. Terms apply
– The E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com has the right and can change this Regulation by notifying the mytravelthru.com E-commerce trading platform for NCCs and searchers to know. The revised Regulation takes effect from the effective date of the Decision on Amending Regulations. The member’s continued use of the service after the revised Regulations are published and enforced means that the member has accepted this revised Regulation.
– The operating regulations will be continuously updated and supplemented by the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com and MyTravelThru will notify the parties in advance on MyTravelThru within 05 working days when there are updates and supplements. . Members participating in the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com are responsible for complying with current regulations when transacting on the website.
XIII. Terms of commitment
– All members and NCC when using the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com as an online purchase and sale transaction, it means that the relevant parties have agreed to abide by this regulation.
– Any questions from customers, please contact the e-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com according to the information below for answers:
E-commerce trading platform mytravelthru.com
Address: 2nd Platform, 637-639 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Xuan Ha Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Hotline: (+84) 979 990 94