These policies are created to protect the privacy of customers at www.mytravelthru.com
Scope of application:
This provision does not apply to the information practices of companies that we do not own or control, or who are not our employees or who are not controlled by us.
How we collect information:
We collect personally identifiable information when you register to use or use some of our services. We may also receive personally identifiable information provided by our partners when you use their services in conjunction with our provision.
MyTravelThru.com also automatically receives and records information in log files on our servers from your browser window, including IP address, cookie information.
Data we collect:
To operate the website and provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we may collect:
– Personal data: i.e. information that can be used to contact you directly without using the website including your name, postal address, phone number, or email address.
-We do not store any bank/card account information credit/debit card, these payment method and information is handled by a third party company called PayPal.com
– Demographic Data: non-personal information, including but not limited to zip code, country of origin, gender, age, date of birth, browsing history, search history information.
– Location data: Our Services may use location-enabled technologies such as Google Maps. If you use these services, Google may receive information about your physical location (e.g. GPS signals sent via mobile devices) or information that may be used to determine your location ( as cell phone ID).
What do we use your information for?
We use your email address and your personal information to help us efficiently operate our websites and services, to communicate with you when you make reservations, to forward trip information from other website users to you; and other activities on the site (for example posting important news that may interest you.
In some cases, we may send you communications containing commercial content, such as banner ads and special offers in the form of discounts or promotions).
We may use location information to optimize operations designed for smart handheld devices. These applications will make booking and tracking of arrivals and departures as well as passenger search more convenient and flexible than the website method.
Disclosure and sharing of information
We only share personal information with other outside companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent to disclose such information.
- We need to disclose your information to provide the products or services you have requested.
- We need to send that information to companies that act on our behalf to provide products or services to you. (Unless we notify you otherwise, these companies have no right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond the extent necessary to assist us).
- We comply with subpoenas, court orders, or legal proceedings.
Update or delete information
When you use our services, we make every effort to provide you with access to your personal information, or correct this data if it is inaccurate, or delete it upon request. You’re data if this data is not required by law to be retained.
You can edit your profile at any time. All you need is your username and password.
We use appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access or modification, disclosure, or destruction of data.
These measures include internal review of data collection, storage, and processing practices as well as security measures, including appropriate physical and cryptographic security measures to protect against access unauthorized access to our personal data storage system.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If there are changes, we will notify you by posting a notice in a conspicuous location on our websites. You agree that such posted notice shall be deemed to be sufficient and satisfactory notice to you of such changes.
You agree that if you continue to use our services and products after such modification, it means that you accept and agree to abide by the revised Rules.
Questions or suggestions If you have any questions or suggestions for us about Privacy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org