What is the pick-up process?
Airport and Non-airport Pick-ups.
- All bookings should have an assigned driver.
- Drivers must start their journey by sending their Driver events through your designated driver’s app.
If driver is unable to use the driver’s app, please save a proof that the driver is at the pick-up location on time (For example: parking tickets, GPS logs, timestamped photographs)
- Drivers must wait for customers as per our agreed airport meeting points.
- Wait for 90 minutes from when your customer lands (or from your agreed offset time) or 30 minutes if it is a non-airport pick up.
- At 25 (airport) or 5 minutes (non-airport), start contacting the customer by call and / or text message.
- If the customer has not appeared after the attempts to contact them and the waiting time has ended, report it as a customer no show (even if you wish to wait more time for them for free).
Last-minute cases, in booking details or when picking up the customer:
- If the customer requests any stops along the way or any additional service not paid in the booking.
- If the customer appears with more passengers or more luggage than booked.
- In both cases, contact our customer service as soon as possible by phone at +1(415)855-3868, to be able to add the extra amount to the booking rate.
- Please do not receive extraordinary direct payments from the customer for any reason that has to do with the booking.