Job Overview and Responsibility
- C&B work
- Computing monthly payroll, Personal Income Tax, staff allowances, and bonuses in accordance with company policies.
- Making monthly internal payroll reports/ insurance reports.
- Handling HR operations and benefits administration.
- To develop and implement C&B Policies, Reward & Recognition Programs, best employee monthly, and Health Care.
- To conduct, and prepare data for the salary survey.
- Managing staff database, labor contract, and overtime database, Annual Leave, Exit polices.
- Be in charge of annual salary reviews, performance evaluations, promotion programs, etc.
- Preparing an annual budget.
- Prepare and post job advertisements online and in social media.
- Screen candidates by performing background checks and verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Follow up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
- Assist with the recruitment process by interview, identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Planning and conducting find candidates in job fairs/university.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Employees Relation:
- Assist CEO in defining the strategy to enhance the employee experience, in line with the company values;
- Build a positive corporate culture and working environment;
- With passion, involve in the development and implementation of initiatives/ communications/ events with a focus on improving employee engagement;
- Develop and maintain diversified channels/platforms/contents to ensure employees are well aware of the company policies/initiatives/announcements, etc.
- Organize creatively and effectively internal events for employees.
- People Development:
- Support CEO & other HODs in developing a structured and pragmatic approach to stimulate, support, and track the continuous further development of employees
- Organize training courses for HODs or employees include internal or external training
- Building SOPs of HR department
- Admin – Office
- Hygiene management in office
- Purchasing Stationery for departments
- Reservation of Room and Air ticket for employees on business trips
- Preparing cafe, tea, snack for employee monthly
- Fire prevention
- Setting meeting schedule in week
- Organization company trip, teambuilding, Year End party, birthday party, charity, donate, sponsor…
- Prepare corporate files such as meeting minutes
- Report to CEO in weekly HR reports all relevant HR activities, information, HR-related data, tasks, and HR issues including but not limited to HR turnover rate, avg. time to fill positions, avg. time stay, HR efficiency, and costs, employee performance, female/ male ratio, identified problems, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO.
Required Skills and Experience
- University graduates in related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in Human resource manager career.
- Deep understanding of labor law, PIT law, Social Insurance Law, and other related regulations.
- Expert user of MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience in OKR and KPI.
- Good at communication and HR-oriented.
- Good at English both speaking & writing.
- Good at numerical reasoning and logical thinking.
- Mature, careful, and result-oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets & deadlines.
- Salary gross: 12- 15 million VND
- Team building and company trips
- Bonus and year end Awards
- 12 Annual Leave & VN holidays
- Coffee, tea, snack bar
Working hours: Monday- morning Saturday, 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, 1:30 PM-5:30 PM (off afternoon and Sunday)
Reporting to: CEO
Interviewing Process: Direct interview with CEO
Company Address: 97 Pham Quang Anh Street, An Hai Dong Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
Company Website: www.mytravelthru.com
Email HR Department: email@example.com