GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated April 2023
The following are the terms and conditions applicable to MyTravelThru GiftCards (the “Terms and Conditions”). MyTravelThru GiftCards (each a “Card” and, collectively, “Cards”) are issued by MyTravelThru Pte,. Ltd. The terms “Cardholder”, “you” and “your” refer to the person who purchased the Card and/or the person who is using the Card. The Terms and Conditions govern your use of Cards. By purchasing, accepting or using a Card, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The posting of the updated Terms and Conditions will constitute notice to you of the updated Terms and Conditions. Please check back to review the current Terms and Conditions prior to transacting with the Card.
- Cards may be redeemed for rides, as well as at participating services, food and beverage outlets, and meeting expenses for rides and additional services at MyTravelThru.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Cards may be redeemed for rides, as well as at participating services, food and beverage outlets, and meetings expenses.
- Cards may be redeemed on the following website MyTravelThru shop
- No photocopies of Cards will be honored.
- Gift Cards; Restrictions
- Card carries no value until activated.
- Cards are issued in United States Dollars only.
If you make a purchase at an establishment in a foreign currency: in the case of Cards issued in U.S. dollars, the purchase price will be converted into U.S. dollars by us or our agents. Unless a particular rate is required by applicable law, you authorize us to choose a conversion rate that is acceptable to us. Currently, the conversion rate we use for a transaction in a foreign currency is no greater than the highest conversion rate identified by us or our agents from customary banking sources on the conversion date or the prior business day. This conversion rate may differ from rates in effect on the day of your transactions. We will not charge a conversion fee for transactions made in foreign currencies.
- Card orders placed online at MyTravelThru gift shops may be refunded up to 60 days following purchase as long as the purchased Cards have their full value. If Cards have been shipped, the shipping cost is nonrefundable. Card is not redeemable for cash in any amount except when otherwise required by applicable law.
- Card becomes inactive upon use of all Card Value.
- Card may not be used for deposit, advance purchase or to secure or confirm a reservation.
- Each transaction, including any applicable federal, state or local taxes, will be debited against Card balance. If a transaction exceeds the Card balance, the Cardholder must pay the remaining balance with another payment method.
- Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; exchanged for any other Card; used for payment outside of MyTravelThru Alba and MyTravelThru brand; or used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes.
- You agree to not use Cards in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to MyTravelThru Pte. Ltd, their respective customers. MyTravelThru Pte. Ltd reserves the right, without notice to you, to void or deactivate Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate Cardholder accounts, request alternative forms of payment, suspend or terminate the ability to purchase Cards, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect Cards were obtained, used, or associated with a Cardholder account unlawfully, fraudulently, or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not redeem a Card if you are not the intended recipient. An example of when you are the intended recipient is if you received the Card as a gift. You are not the intended recipient if you fraudulently deceived the purchaser into giving or selling you a Card (even if they willingly do so at the time of transfer).
- Due to local regulatory restrictions, Cards may not be distributed to and/or within India.
- Risk of Loss
- Neither MyTravelThru nor any of its affiliates (collectively, the “Company”) is responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Card, or if any Card is used without your permission.
- The Company will not restore any value on Cards that was lost in any of the foregoing circumstances except as follows:
- Cards must be registered on MTT Loyalty page upon receipt.
- If a Card is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission, you must immediately notify the Company by contacting MyTravelThru Loyalty Member or by reporting such activity on the MyTravelThru VIP hotline. Any value remaining on the registered Card, at time reported, will be returned to the registered owner on a new Card. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR AMOUNTS DEBITED FROM YOUR CARD BEFORE YOU NOTIFY THE COMPANY. You agree to give MyTravelThru all reasonable information to help make a complete investigation of the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the Card.
- For physical Cards, risk of loss and title pass to the purchaser upon MyTravelThru delivery to the carrier. For electronic Cards, risk of loss and title pass to the purchaser upon electronic transmission to the recipient. For the avoidance of doubt, such recipient may not always be the original purchaser.
- Cards must be obtained from MyTravelThru or an authorized third party. Cards may not be purchased from an unauthorized third party as we cannot guarantee that they are legitimate. There are a variety of gift card scams that request payment by gift card. An entity or individual that is not operating at MyTravelThru gift shop or MyTravelThru Alba that is asking for Cards or third-party gift cards as a payment method for goods or services may be a scam. MyTravelThru is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Card.
- Customer Service
- To check card balance, contact your Member of Support
- To view Card transaction history, contact your Member of Support
- For Customer Service call, please contact our hotlines. VIP hotline
- To report a Card that is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission, call VIP Customer Service.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND MyTravelThru’ SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT CARD.
- Choice of Law and Venue
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Cards or these Terms and Conditions will be handled individually without any class action, and will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflicts of law rules. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to the Cards or these Terms and Conditions may be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Singapore.
7. General Terms
- MyTravelThru Pte, Ltd. reserves the right to institute additional security and verification procedures at the time of Card redemption for fraud prevention and regulatory compliance purposes.
- All Terms and Conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions.
MyTravelThru TravelCard Terms and Conditions
MyTravelThru TravelCards carry the same Terms and Conditions as the Cards with the following additions: MyTravelThru TravelCards cannot be applied to group, special corporate/negotiated, catering, associate or other discounted/non-commissionable rates. The MyTravelThru Alba E-Cards cannot be used when a reservation is booked by a travel agent or other third-party.
By opening a Loyalty Program membership account (“Account” or “Membership Account”), or by using either your membership card or the Membership Account number you were assigned (“Membership Number”) to receive and redeem benefits of the Loyalty Program, including, without limitation, Loyalty Program Points, you agree that:
- You have read and accept these Program Rules; and you have read and accept the Website Loyalty T and C which are incorporated by reference herein; and
- You consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by the Company, the Loyalty Program, Participating Properties and Partner Programs, and their authorized third-party agents and licensees in accordance with the Company Privacy Statement.
All Loyalty Program benefits, amenities, offers, awards and services are subject to availability and may be changed by the Company at any time without notice. The Company may terminate the Loyalty Program, in whole or in part, with six (6) months’ advance notice to all active Loyalty Members and with less than six months’ notice in any jurisdiction if required to do so by applicable law. At the Company’s sole discretion, the Company may choose to substitute a similar loyalty program for the Loyalty Program at any time immediately upon notice to active Loyalty Members. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, all unredeemed Points will be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no Award claims will be honored after the conclusion of the notice period.
These Program Rules supersede all previous terms and conditions applicable to the Legacy Programs or Loyalty Program. Except as otherwise expressly prohibited or limited by applicable laws, Company may at any time amend, modify or supplement these Program Rules, the structure for earning and redeeming Awards (as defined below), with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of Points or the ability to obtain certain Awards (collectively “Program Rule Changes”). “Awards” means any and all awards earned by Members in connection with the Loyalty Program, including without limitation Award Redemptions (as defined in Section 3.1). Loyalty Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of the Program Rules and any Program Rule Changes. Your continued participation in the Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of any such Program Rule Changes.