Overview Cancun, Mexico
The coastal city of Cancun, Mexico, is known as a precious pearl of the Caribbean Sea. Coming here, visitors will admire the charming beauty of the clear blue sea or the idyllic ancient features of ancient buildings. All of that has made Cancun a famous tourist paradise that attracts countless tourists from around the world to visit.
About the coastal city of Cancun Mexico
The coastal city of Cancun owns crystal clear blue sea water and white sands smooth. Therefore, a trip to Cancun is a beautiful time. Coming here, visitors can lie on the white sand to relax or soak in the cool water to calm down after the chaos of life. In addition, in Cancun, there are many attractive recreational activities such as sunbathing, fishing, swimming, and scuba diving to see corals.
Along the streets of the coastal city of Cancun, Mexico, visitors will easily find many luxury restaurants and street art bands with traditional costumes and musical instruments.
What is the best time to go to Cancun?
Mexico is located in the tropics, but due to its high terrain, the winter is not too cold, and the summer is not too hot, so you can travel and explore Mexico any time of the year. However, there are still some milestones you need to keep in mind to make the journey more complete:
+ In the summer, storms often bring weighty rain in the downtown waters near the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico.
+ The coastal area usually has hot weather in June-August, while in the city, the highest is around April-May, and the lowest falls in January-February.
+ The dry season lasts from November to May and follows four months of the rainy season. Especially the hurricane season usually lasts from June to November, so please learn the weather information to avoid encountering unfortunate obstacles.
Book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel
How do I get from the airport to my hotel in Cancun?
- Train: the number of trips is relatively tiny. It consists of 2 main trains: Tequilla Express operates the Guadalahara-Amatitan route twice a week. Cheep the Chihuahua – Los Mochis train line twice daily, passing through the beautiful Copper Canyon.
- Car rental: Renting a car will give you more freedom and initiative, but driving in Mexico is also a challenge because some roads are in poor condition and difficult to travel.
- Bus: quite popular because of its vast network, including Estrella Blanca and Autotransportes Tufesa. Most bus stations will have ATMs, food stalls, and public bathrooms. Foreign tourists mainly use the class 1 bus, which has a bathroom, but it only stops in big cities, and the price is quite high.
- Taxis are very popular with tourists, but they can be pretty expensive. Choose a cab with clear signage or ask the hotel to book for you. You can also negotiate the price before taking a taxi.
- Ferry: Daily ferry routes are between Mazatlan and La Paz. There are routes between Guaymas and Santa Rosalia, across the Gulf of California, and between La Paz and Topolobampo three or four times per week.
What is the safest transportation from Cancun airport to hotel?
The Cancun Hotel Zone is approximately 22 kilometers (13.5 miles) from Cancun International Airport, and the ride takes about 35 to 50 minutes, depending upon traffic.
The safest transportation from Cancun airport to the Hotel Zone is to pre-book with MyTravelThru, a reputable airport transfer service serving the Cancun Airport.
How to book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel?
There are different ways to book services. MytravelThru will share with you the 3 most convenient ways to book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel.
Book airport transfer service through the app
You can easily book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel through apps like Klook, Booking.com, Traveloka, etc. This way you just should do the following:
- Log in to the app
- Choose the airport transfer service
- Select a destination and pick up the place
- At this time, there will be a series of search results from service providers, you just need to choose the price and service quality that is right for you.
- Book directly through the website
- Direct phone call
Book directly through the website
In this way, you need to determine in advance which service provider you want to use. You go to their website and book airport transfer service online on their website.
Direct phone call
Another way is to search on social networking platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. with the keyword “How to book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel?
Immediately there will be a series of search results for you, you learn and choose for yourself the right supplier. After that, you can call the hotline number on the homepage to book a transfer service online car.
You can see details on how to book transportation from Cancun airport to hotel at: How to book airport transfer service online?