As a BI Engineer, you build and operate organizational BI infrastructures and tools. By using and maintaining warehouse data, you help different departments with their business intelligence, reporting, and analytics requirements.
- Setting up Power BI data flow.
- Filter and “clean” data by discovering any mismatches or outliers
- Build data warehousing systems with Power BI, and Azure SQL Data Warehouse, for business intelligence, reporting, and analytics.
- Set up and maintain BI tools, infrastructure, and integration with company data sources.
- Implement business intelligence solutions to achieve data reporting and analysis goals.
- Coordinate with different departments to identify new data requirements, analysis strategies, and reporting mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Logistics, Business Administration, or equivalent knowledge (Open for final year students with only 1 day off/week)
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Actively innovative attitude; well-ordered method of working;
- Proficient in data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus
- Knowing R or Python–Statistical Programming is a plus
- An open mindset and can-do attitude are required
- An allowance of 3,000,000 gross/month (based on candidates’ competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern, and open working place with our talents from around the world
- The opportunity to become an official employee of MyTravelThru
- Email: email@example.com
- MyTravelThru – 97 Pham Quang Anh, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
- Hotline: +8497 999 0945
- Website: mytravelthru.com