WE ARE HIRING 2-3 ACCOUNT MANAGER INTERNSHIP
- Find a new supplier to fulfill our client’s demands.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all supplier account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting supplier relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, supplier stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client and supplier needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics such as quarterly sales results and annual forecasts…
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, data Analysis, and QCI team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory and improve service quality.
- Assist with challenging client and supplier requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An allowance of 3,000,000 gross/month (based on candidates’ competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern, and open working place with our talents from around the world
- The opportunity to become an official employee of MyTravelThru
- Email: email@example.com
- MyTravelThru – 97 Pham Quang Anh, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
- Hotline: +8497 999 0945
- Website: mytravelthru.com