We understand that sometimes it can take customers longer than the allotted 60 minutes to make their way to the pickup point due to the dynamic nature of airport pickups.
If nobody arrives after the waiting time is up, then before leaving the pickup location follow these necessary steps:
1. Driver is unable to wait
- Save proof the customer was phoned (E.g. screenshot of the phone call, SMS, WhatsApp, Line…).
- Save proof the driver was on time and waited the correct amount of time. For example: parking tickets, GPS logs, timestamped photographs, or use the driver app (App Link: Android or iOS).
- Submit the client no-show report after 24 hours from the pick-up time , with the proof attached, via email email@example.com
- If using a parking ticket, we recommend ensuring that it includes: the time entering and leaving the car park, the date and the location. Without this information, we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to defend the complaint.
- And then leave us to do the rest. If a customer reports an issue, we will already have all the information we need to assist them and you will not be charged.
2. Driver is able to wait
Before extending your waiting time, call us on +84778553868 or whatsApp on our group and we’ll confirm with the client if they still need the ride and make sure you are paid for the additional time spent.
Let’s take a look at vivid example of our customer’s no-show proofs below:
3. Screenshots of WhatsApp Messages, SMS